MEDICAL COSMETICS & SUN SPOT REMOVAL - OHIO
What Are the Best Sunspot Removal Treatments in Lancaster, Ohio?
There are many types of treatments available to help treat sunspots. Depending on your personal preference and needs, choose the one that best suits you. Sunspots are small, brownish-red bumps caused by too much exposure to sunlight. They are usually found on exposed skin parts such as the hands, feet, forearms, face, scalp and back. It is estimated that approximately 5% of the population has these annoying bumps. Many times, though, they are mistaken for pimples and are not taken seriously enough. The Best Sunspot Removal Treatments in Lancaster, Ohio, include:
1. IPL – Intense pulsed light therapy (IPL) is one of the best ways to remove sunspots from the face, lips, and body. It works by emitting a high-powered light pulse into the skin, which heats up the affected area. When this happens, the heat stimulates cells at the dermis level to produce collagen and elastin. As a result, you get smoother, brighter, and younger-looking skin. Although some risks are associated with IPL, like inflammation and blistering, they all go away after a few weeks. There is also no downtime required when using IPL treatment.
2. Chemical Peel – A chemical peel is a topical application of chemicals that act as mild exfoliators. It removes dead layers of skin that cause the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it rejuvenates damaged skin leaving behind fresh new skin. Unlike laser treatment, there is no downtime involved with a chemical peel. Most people notice results within a week after their first treatment. However, the effects of everyone vary depending on the person’s specific skin condition. To find out more information about chemical peels, visit our website.
3. Microneedling – Also known as micro pigmentation, micro-needling is a safe method of tattooing without needles. During this procedure, tiny micro-needles penetrate deep inside the epidermis layer to stimulate the regeneration and growth of new blood vessels. This leads to a visible increase in cellular turnover, resulting in smoother and softer skin. Once again, there is no downtime required for this treatment. If you want to know more about this technique, check out our website.
4. Microplaning - is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face is a process wee use instead of Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion. Dermaplaning aims to make your skin's surface smooth, youthful, and radiant.
5. Obaji Skintrinsiq - is a transformational treatment with no downtime and lasting results.
We have medical grade skincare that can bleach or lighten the spots as well.
In addition, our providers are skilled at recognizing concerning areas on your skin and will promptly refer you to dermatology when necessary. We have caught a lot of cancers in patients over the years.
All these techniques are effective, but different people have different results. Some may feel immediate relief, while others can only see improvements after several sessions. Medical Spa NP has the experienced professionals to meet your needs with sunspot removal. We welcome you to contact us today!